GitLab has released model thirteen. of its devops platform, which integrates instruments for computer software advancement, deployment, and challenge management. GitLab thirteen. adds a range of new stability and collaboration capabilities.
GitLab brings together the Git open up source dispersed model control procedure, continuous integration and continuous supply (CI/CD), and preparing and collaboration instruments. GitLab thirteen., introduced Could 22, adds the next to the combine:
- For stability scanning, the SAST (Static Application Security Screening) for .Net Framework is now bundled, when DAST (Dynamic Application Security Screening) scans are provided for Relaxation APIs. GitLab thirteen. also expands assistance for scanning offline environments.
- A Standalone Vulnerabilities element rearchitects how vulnerabilities are managed.
- Compliance management allows end users automate the institution of a compliance framework, adopt regulatory controls, and simplify auditing reporting. GitLab also is producing an preliminary stability policy UI to simplify stability guard rails.
- Design and style management has been moved to the main, to recognize end users coming up with merchandise as personal contributors.
- The functions dashboard has been created a lot more customizable, allowing numerous variables. Security dashboards now are exportable for collaboration beyond GitLab end users. Assistance for Kubernetes clusters will be included to the dashboard at some stage in the long term.
- Gitaly Clusters, to be certain that Git repository storage has a warm reproduction to get about in circumstance of an outage, becomes normally accessible with GitLab thirteen..
- A Value Stream Administration functionality aids discover bottlenecks and squander when Value Stream Analytics now supports customization.
GitLab thirteen. is accessible at GitLab.com on a trial basis or for updating of existing installations.
Copyright © 2020 IDG Communications, Inc.